Tuesday 23 July 2019

Using up Some Fabric

I have been able to say to Pete that yes, I have used some of the fabric I purchased on our recent trip. Do you remember the panel of indigenous patchwork fabric I showed you in a photo in one of our previous posts? If not, that's OK, here it is again ...


Well over the weekend I managed to get into my craft room and do something with it.

I have made 2 sets of 4 placemats, and oh don't they look good - really bright and viberant
 - will look good on any table.


I have also started a couple of small fun projects that hopefully will be finished by the end of the month - watch out for those. However, I find the need to go back to my craft store and buy a few more items - didn't say fabric you will notice, but Pete has given me strict instructions, yet again, that there is ....

                                                     LOAD LIMITS ON


Now I ask you ....... 

Found these scales and have decided to take them with me to the shops


They have a 40kg load limit - do you think that should be enough?

But looking at my list for tomorrow, there is NO fabric on it, so does this load limit apply??

Think I had better stop here and go and do some knitting before I get myself into trouble with my whacky sense of humour.

For now though .....

                                                                                                 Thank you for stopping by.



5 comments:

  1. The placemats look fabulous. They will be a conversation starter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen, because the fabric was a print, it was very quick and easy to make them, yet they look so good.

      Delete
  2. Lovely placemats, they will be a wonderful reminder if your trip away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meant to add, you could have one set in your van, and one set at home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jenny, I had thought of putting one set in the van and one in the house, but I decided to give one set away to some friends - I hope they like them when they receive them.

      Delete