Sunday 15 December 2019

Mystery Advent Stitch-Along Days, 13, 14 & 15

No wonder it is called the 'silly season', I have gone from behind with my little Mystery Advent stitcheries to being ahead and having todays done before lunch.




Friday's got finished yesterday (Saturday) morning as I had spent a couple of hours at the hairdresser, and yesterday's was done yesterday afternoon/early evening whilst we were at the Sandstone Point Community Christmas Carols in the Park - with a twist.




So to begin, here is Day 13 ....






Now for Day 14 (yesterday)






The twist I spoke of with this one is, as mentioned we were at a Carols in the Park (carols to begin around 6.30pm) to and hubby was on 'cooking duty' with the Vietnam Veterans food trailer cooking up sausages around 3.30pm  and I was sitting on the sidelines stitching my pudding and all going well. However an ant decided otherwise and bit me on my lower eye lid, and oh my gosh did it hurt, off came the glasses real quick and I began to try and get the critter out of my eye. Eventually I did and squashed it to pulp and flicked it on the grass with a few good words. I then took off for the first aid station and thankfully there didn't appear to be any damage, but they did suggest a little bit of ice be put on it. This I did, had a snag or two, deciding to hold off on my stitching and see how my eye developed. Oh I also had an ice cream sundae with butterscotch sauce and a flake bar in it - yummm!


Anyway, before the light faded I was able to finish off my little plum pudding stitchery. Thought, yep, I can post these two when we get home, well .... that didn't happen, so having got on with the task this morning, here is today's stitchery:








I did take some photos of the carols in the park, but have not downloaded them yet - can't have everything ahead of time, but I will let you know that my eye is OK this morning after putting some drops in it last night before heading for bed.


Now it is time to get ready and head off to another Christmas lunch with friends, so whatever you are doing or wherever you may be .....






                                            and thank you for stopping by to visit my blog.







                                       

1 comment:

  1. I’m glad your eye is OK. That is something you didn’t need. The little sticheries are cute.

    ReplyDelete