Thursday 30 January 2020

Another Finish for the Month

Yes, just managed to squeeze it in for my finishes for the month of January. I think I mentioned in my previous post that I did do some stitching whilst we were up at Esk for the Australia Day weekend, well what I was working on was the hand-stitching down of the binding on a set for my craft bag (come fishing tackle bag) out of a fat quarter I have had around for yonks and didn't know what to do with it, and it was one that I really liked - it seems so bright and lively, and finally I decided what it was to be used for.


I am really happy with the way it came up, and surprisingly the patchwork design was actually printed on the fabric - how easy is that? I made the mat with a little thread tidy buttoned on it and a new lap cushion to use when I am stitching.

Well now is the time to go through some more of the paperwork I need to throw out, so ......

'Til next time

June




4 comments: