Thursday 2 July 2020

A Happy Treat for Two

As you know, my three great loves are my hubby, my lovable furry friend (aka Crosby T. Bear) and chocolate. 

Well, today whilst grocery shopping at our local Woolworths store, I found an absolute incredible treat, and it goes without saying that I just had to buy a block. You would not believe it when I tell I purchased a block of Darrell Lea's Bear Hug chocolate - I am not kidding you, there it was on the shelf, lots and lots of it. Oh yummmmmm, I am going to enjoy this - all for me.

On bringing it home, Crosby  jumped off his seat and wanted to know what we had bought in the shopping bags, and of course you can imagine him doing flip-flops all over the place when he found the block of chocolate.


Now you would think that with it so close to lunch time that he would wait to have some after we had finished lunch as a treat. Nooooo ...... that was not going to happen was it, someone got stuck into it straight away, and I was left (after I finished my lunch) with just a couple of squares.


I have to admit that it is a very tasty bit of chocolate, however 'someone' has gone off to bed with a big tummy ache tonight from eating too much chocolate. Do I have any sympathy for him - no!

Now that this evening is a little quieter with Crosby gone to bed, I shall do a little hand stitching whilst watching some TV.

'Til next time, when I should be able to show you some of my stitching

June

3 comments:

  1. Just love that photo of Ctosby Bear hugging the Bear Hug Chocolate! Poor bear getting a tummy ache, hope you pace yourself a lot better than he did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Crosby T Bear looks very happy with himself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do look after Crosby T Bear. He looks very pleased with his gift. I reckon he didn't mind having a tummy ache. It would have been worth it.

    ReplyDelete