Friday 30 April 2021

Feeling Slack, but Being Busy

 Goodness, another month has gone by and I am wondering what on earth I have been doing this month. Well ..... I have made a couple of knitted beanies to give to one of the ladies at my Sewing Circle group who is collecting them for homeless people - I feel quite good about this as it is helping others in need, particularly coming onto winter, along with using up some of my stash of wool that is glaring at me every time I open the cupboard in my sewing room.

Here is a couple I have made this month, just while we watch TV at night.


I have also been putting together the second of two comforters for Peter so I will (in time) be able to hand stitch more of the cloth badges he has collected.

My aim is to get it finished before we 'run away from home' in the next few weeks. More about this exciting adventure soon.

For now though, I must head off to continue gathering some bits and pieces as I think of them that will be going with us in the caravan. If I don't put them aside as I think of them, then it is highly probable they will get left behind.

'Til next time

June

2 comments:

  1. Planning a trip how exciting! I'll look forward to reading all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m sure the beanies will be much appreciated. They are rather cute. It’s fun planning a trip on the van. We alway say that, if we forget to,pack something “There are shops”. I look forward to seeing where you head.

    ReplyDelete