Sunday 5 January 2020

Mystery Advent Stitch-Along is Completed

After being with family over the Christmas break, I have finally caught up with my very cute stitcheries and completed my completed project. I chose to do something a little different to the design Helen Stubbing of Hugs 'n Kisses in Hobart suggested, and I tell you, I think what I chose took just as long to create, as all the stitcheries took to stitch!!


Here is my completed project ....




I have also made a couple more of my mesh fruit/vege bags for my Secret Santa recipient when she realised it was me who gave her the gift, and asked if I could make her some more - was happy to help her out.




For now though, I am off to do my 'little bit' to help out the bushfire people and firies  not only down south but all around the country - it is such a horrible, horrible situation.


'Til next time,


             Everyone take care.

3 comments:

  1. What a great way to start the new year, with a lovely finish.
    My heart goes out to all those affected by the awful fires.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wall hanging came together beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes the fires are dreadful. I have donated to try and help a little bit. Love your wall hanging.

    ReplyDelete