Sunday 9 February 2020

Different Font

Over the many months I have been visiting quite a number of blogs and keeping up with what others have been up too, and I am most taken with the fact that a number of you have different fonts to write your posts and for the life of me, I cannot work out how I would go about changing the font on my own blog - not all that 'tech savvy'. Some help and advice would greatly be appreciated - I just think some of them look really good.

I have finally sorted out a lot of paperwork, including the final lot that belonged to my late parents and I can now legally get rid of, that has been hanging around here for um ...... yes, well I won't go into how many years some of it has been sitting there. It is all in plastic containers awaiting the visit from the shredding company who come with their truck and actually shred your load out the front of the house - not taken off sight.



Another set of my mini quilts is coming along with only one to be completed before I put them together - hopefully will have it done by the end of the month.

For now though, I thank you in advance for your suggestions re: changing the font on here.

June

3 comments:

  1. Hi June, I am not very tech savvy myself. https://www.wikihow.com/Change-the-Font-on-Blogger this was found on a google search... I went through that and it explains it though instead of Template it is now Theme... the pictures help.. remember to press save after making changes
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fiona - all good. Really quite easy once you know how!!

      Delete
    2. Appropriately the one I picked is called Crafty Girls.

      Delete