Thursday 13 February 2020

Teeny, Weeny, Tiny Teddy

As you know I have been clearing out some old papers ready for shredding, well amongst some I came across something that my Dad gave me way back from a friend of his and my mother's. Apparently she used to make these little guys, sadly she has most probably passed on by now, but I thought you might like to have a look at a teddy in a 3/8" box.


This next photo I tried to zoom in so you could actually 'see' the little teddy, and although it is not too bad, I had a bit of trouble and the eyes etc look a bit weird (I think), so how's this for such a little teddy bear?


At present I am trying to get my head around a couple of projects and of course there is time restraints on them, but hey ..... with so much rain around (have had around 500ml over the last 10 days) there really is not much else to do, but sew!!

'Til next time, take care everyone,

June

2 comments:

  1. That teddy is amazing. We haven't had as much rain as you but we have enough for the moment. Now a couple of days of sunshine would be nice. Hopefully the farmers are getting the amount of rain they need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. What patience he must have had to make that. I have a tiny box with two Japanese dolls bested on cotton wool. Each doll is two grains of rice! It was a gift from a Japanese friend from my childhood.

    ReplyDelete