Sunday 16 January 2022

Another New Year

 I could say where has the time gone, but to be honest it has been extremely busy around here with no stitching being done!!

After we came back from our last trip to Bjelke Petersen Dam in October last year, our caravan went in for hail damage repair from December 2020 - so far we have not got it back yet.

Thankfully in one way it was not here on our property as at the beginning of December 2021 we had another hail storm - mind you these are not 'the norm' for our area - and if it had been here it would have been heading back in for more repairs. This time though it was our vehicle that got the damage. A much quicker repair job than our caravan.

Christmas was very quiet and we chose to take some time out to recover from a very trying year, and get ready for another year that looks like a third year of Covid.

I have used this time to assess what it is I want to do this year, and the first thing will be to stop procrastinating (been doing it for years) and get in to clean up my craft room.


So for now, I shall head back into 'The Mess' and get another bag ready to put in our rubbish bin.

More shortly,

June

1 comment:

  1. Nasty hail storms certainly can cause damage, luckily we have not experienced one of these. Procrastination should be my middle name, I'm full of good intentions but.....

    ReplyDelete