Thursday 25 January 2024

Rudolph Stitching Day

 What is Rudolph Stitching Day you ask? Well, let me tell you. A friend of mine - Laurie -  from our local Ladies Sewing Group made a comment a little while ago about doing a Rudolph Day each month this year - OK I would be in that.

However for us, we will be stitching a Christmas project. Guess it will take the pressure off trying to rush around in November/December to get them done.

So, today, being 25th January I will begin the Christmas project I have chosen. I might add that this project has been hanging around in my project bucket for quite a few years, so this is a good opportunity to get it done.


This tartan and white fabric will become a round table centre. I began today by tracing the design on the white fabric, and all is ready to begin stitching.


Sorry to say the above photo is a bit pale, but I couldn't do the tracing too dark. Now to get to and begin stitching.

'Til next time,

June


2 comments:

  1. Rudolph Day sounds a great idea to get started on some Christmas projects.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jenny, it is wonderful that you have 'stuck with me' through what has been a couple of harrowing years - many thanks

      Delete