Monday 1 January 2024

A NEW YEAR HAS BEGUN

 Oh my gosh, where has the time gone? Yet again I seem to have been slack in my blogging the last few months. However I have decided that this year will be a better one than the last 2. 

So .... I will start off with a posting that I hope to follow up each two weeks throughout the year - my year in mini quilts.

The first one of course has to be Happy New Year

I have decided to focus on just a few projects this year - my days of going full steam ahead are done.

The main on-going project this year will be to make a push to make more of my Hexis that I began last year.

I have another two that are all but completed - coming soon.

A couple of other ideas are floating around my head to be sorted out over the coming weeks.

For now though I shall continue with my stitching,

'Til next time

June

No comments:

Post a Comment