Friday 1 March 2024

Hello Autumn

 Today marks the first day of Autumn, but sadly the temperatures and humidity do not relate to said season. Today was around 32 deg c and the humidity was up around 75%. Looking forward to some cooler temperatures coming soon.

However could not continue on without letting you see my Autumn Leaves mini quilt.

At least the leaves have begun to fall in the backyard.

An update on the skin cancer on my leg - the pathology results show that all the cancer has been excised - all good!

Off to my hexi group tomorrow, so in the next week or so will have the next pair of hexagons ready to show you.

'Til then,

June

1 comment:

  1. It was hot here on the Darling Downs yesterday with the dreadful humidity we have had all summer but a cool change came through last night and now I have my tracky dacks on. LOL! I do hope it cools down from now on.

    ReplyDelete