Tuesday 6 August 2019

It's Coming Up to Lunch Time

Having completed all the washing for the week - it didn't get done yesterday - I was off into town with a friend - had a lovely day out too.

I them decided it had been quite some time since I had had some savoury muffins for lunch and I felt like a couple, so out comes the bowl, flour etc etc and so I threw the ingredients together and filled my muffin pan and into the oven, and woo hoo, I have enjoyed some delicious muffins for lunch.

It was a surprise though when a certain character decided to help me make said muffins, but left the oven stuff to me, couldn't have any burnt fur flying around the place!!


For now though  ........

                   

                                                                                                       and thank you for stopping by.


 
 

3 comments:

  1. Hi June great post ,lol your furry friend made me chuckle,hope you have a lovely day my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great! We have friends coming for morning tea and I off to make some cheese muffins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look delicious. Love the spotty muffin pan.

    ReplyDelete