Wednesday 14 February 2024

It's That Time Again

 Today it is time to share with you another of my mini quilts - this one says it all about my creative side.

I saw this design as a header on another blog, it took my fancy and I got in touch with the lady in the Us and asked if I could make a mini quilt using it. She gave me permission, and now I am sharing it with you.

The following photos will let you see all the wonderful work that our sewing group has been doing over the last 12 months and we would asked to display them - along with other craft groups - at the arts Centre.

This first one shows the items I made - the Snowman Gonk, the Snowflake Angel and the vintage red lace coffee table runner.


Here we have several quilts made by various ladies along with cushions and bags.


Quite a number of the ladies made a mystery wall hanging for Christmas and this is what it turned out to be. All from the one pattern, yet so, so different.

We have already been told of this years Christmas 'challenge' and it sounds interesting - will need between now and Christmas to find a design, yes we have to find our own design, and then create said item. More about that later.

For now though, it is time for a late morning tea, then onto some stitching.

'Til next time,

June

No comments:

Post a Comment