Tuesday 18 August 2020

More Reading Comfort

Last post I showed you how I had made a pouch for my new e-reader. Whilst I am very happy with it, I decided I needed a small book rest for this little gem of an e-reader. Mind you I have a book rest, but it is for 'normal' books and rather large for the e-reader, so ....

This is what I made - a matching companion.


Just the right size .....



Really, really happy with this, and have to say, it is most comfortable for reading.

For the moment, that is all, will have some photos etc in a few days of a 'charity sewing day' that I attended with the Ladies Sewing Circle group that I joined a couple of months ago. 

More soon.

Please all take care, look after yourself and keep safe,

June

2 comments:

  1. Hi June. I’ve just been catching up on reading your blog. I was impressed with the quilt you made with the panels. I would have been quite daunted by it. Your version turned out so well. I haven’t used a e-reader, just my iPad, and not for books. We still take books away with us and swap them out at book exchanges, street libraries and op shops. The cover and rest you have made look great. It must work really well not having to hold it all the time. I do hope you can get away in your van soon. Mick has just installed a diesel hey in ours after our recent cold weekends away. Fingers crossed we can get away again at the end of next month.

    ReplyDelete