Saturday 29 August 2020

This Is So Appropriate

The other day I received a package from a friend in the UK, and was surprised to find a lovely scarf, but also a journal with a great cover on it - it really made my day, considering that yet again, I went off to Spotlight, our nearest store for fabric etc etc.


Hubby had, as he usually does, dropped me off at Spotlight whilst he went off to Bunnings Hardware - as another friend calls it, the men's haberdashery. So of course I was 'unsupervised' and had a lovely time picking up some lovely Christmas prints for a project I have in mind.

All but finished my latest item ready to include in this month's count with the lovely Kris from Tag Along Teddies and her OPAM group.

More in a day or so,

'Til then, 

June

3 comments:

  1. Of course you had a great time in Spotlight... 🤣🤣
    Look forward seeing what you make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it interesting how often a Spotlight store is close by a large hardware store? Makes things easy when you both want to browse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny. I’m trying to be strong and not add to my already too large Christmas fabric stash.......it’s hard.

    ReplyDelete