Sunday 6 February 2022

The Bears Are Back in Town

 It has been quite a while since I made any of the Kindness Bears that I was making several years ago, however today I not only made one of these bears for the leader of our Sewing Circle Group who is in the fight of her life with lung cancer .......


 I also made another bear that I have not made before, and hope to make a number of them to take on our next caravan trip to give to the people of the RFDS and Ambos out through Western Queensland later in the year.



This little guy is made from the 'Teds in Beds' pattern by Two Brown Birds - Fiona Tully.

It has been very good to be back making what I love - my bears, and am looking forward to making more as the year goes forward. Think I might just go and cut out some more bears.

For now though, the bears are calling ..... look after yourselves and take care


June

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure they will bring comfort and love where ever they go. Who doesn't love a bear?

    ReplyDelete