Saturday 16 March 2024

Another Mini Quilt

Time to change my mini quilt with a saying for this one. Quite a well known one and definitely well worth acknowledging.


Have a couple of projects in the pipeline, and another one to add to my pile of 'to do' bits and pieces today with learning at our sewing group that we are going to be taking part in a mystery Christmas Stitch Along starting in the coming weeks, guess we will find out more soon.

For now though, I have to  finish off as we need to get ready to 'hook up' to chat with friends from the UK who will be visiting again at the beginning of May - they were here last in 2019.

'Til next time,

June

2 comments:

  1. That's a great saying and I do like your mini holder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny, it is cute isn't it? Peter made it for me.

    ReplyDelete