Sunday 15 July 2018

A Special Little Bear

I have just finished a little bear that is special for today - you see it is the 2 year anniversary of the group I belong to http://ameakindnessbears.com or their facebook page. These random acts of kindness bears are made with love and given with love to whoever you feel needs a lift. I came across an article about 5 months ago about this group and felt it was ideal for me to participate - I have a love of bears and a love of stitching, and I could use both to help others. The group has gone global and they are hoping that today they may reach a total of 30,000 bears made and given away. How's that?



I shall continue on and make some more to give away to those in need of a little bit of love.

For now though .......

Do More of What Makes You Happy

June

No comments:

Post a Comment