Thursday 5 July 2018

Finally Back to 'Normal'!

After about 10 days of cleaning out our caravan and catching up with the washing etc. from both the van and the house, I can now say 'I am back to normal' although I have yet to work out exactly what 'normal' is.

I was actually glad to get home after our tripping around South Australia, Victoria, ACT and NSW as I started to suffer from withdrawal symptoms re: my sewing. Don't get me wrong, I love the tripping around that we do and exploring lots of different places around the country. However, in amongst everything else I have managed to do a little stitching creating some calico shopping bags now that we have gone single use plastic bag free. At least with the calico ones I can wash them when they get a little dirty.



Am quite pleased with them as I used up a few scraps of fabric to make them a little brighter, and of course they fold up to put in my bag.


I have also fished out an unfinished project that I am determined to get completed this month. Still a way to go though, but it will get done!

For now though,
 
Do More of What Makes You Happy
June


No comments:

Post a Comment