Tuesday 12 February 2019

Another 'Hang in There' Bear

As mentioned in a post a little while ago, I was asked to make another 'Hang in There' bear, and over the last week or so, I have managed to get him created.



The man that this was for was over whelmed that I would actually make one for him, and I know that it would have brought a smile to his face.

So now I am back to making some more bears for a friend who managed to welcome three grandchildren all within a week! Her daughter and son-in-law had twins (boy & girl) and her son and daughter-in-law welcomed a little boy. How blessed will she be? Anyway, I have started to make 3 little bears, but this time I am adding a sleeping bag with each of them in the same fabric that our friend made sleeping bags for the babies with. Hopefully all will work out fine.

I am just about ready to head into the lounge room, sit in my favourite chair where I can put my feet up, and do some hand stitching under the air conditioning. Yet again it is so, so hot with the temperature up around 36 deg. c and the humidity up around the 70% mark. To say I am dripping is an understatement.

For now though .......



No comments:

Post a Comment