Sunday 26 May 2019

A Little Bit of Stitching!

As you can see from my previous posts, we have been 'on the road' for the last three weeks, well ...... I managed to sneak in a little bit of stitching on occasion, then on return home, and after Janine & Peter left Brisbane to fly home to the UK, I put together and finished off 3 more of my little kindness bears.


Bear #1 - made for the Asthma Australia Co-Ordinator that has been working with me the last 6 months.
Bear #2 - another one of my 'Hang in There' bears for a friend in need of a smile. Am finding this one very popular.
Bear #3 - Our neighbour across the road from us is a stop/slow man and I felt he needed a little 'mascot' and a big thank you for the job he does.

Ah, what will I do now? I have several projects 'in progress', but sometimes, I just don't feel like doing them at the moment. Need to sit and think about this situation.

For now though, I shall get my act together in readiness for another trip that just happens to beckons us to hit the road again.

As is my motto, make sure you .......

'Til next time.

1 comment:

  1. Your bears are gOrgeOus... &
    Thanks for visiting my blog too... xox

    ReplyDelete