Monday 26 August 2019

My Latest Aquisition

Yesterday we went and had a casual look around our local Aldi store - just to see what this week's specials were, and I came across something that is exactly just what I want for my needlework - a you beaut fishing tackle bag.


Now hear me out here, when we go on a fishing trip to a dam about 3 hours from home, I take my needlework out with me to do, you see I am not one who particularly likes fishing or eating fish for that matter, however it is a case of looking the part.


It has 3 boxes in it - perfect for my threads, and no sooner were we home than I started packing it in readiness for our up coming fishing trip.


At this stage I am only going to use one of the boxes, as I already have my main supply of threads in other thread boxes - this one is just for current projects. There is plenty of room in the bag for all the small projects I will be taking with us too.

 
Even room for my coffee mug and my mug rug.

For now though, I think I had best get back to my sewing machine and continue on with my project for August.

In the meantime ......


  'Til next time,
                                                                                                           and thanks for dropping by.




6 comments:

  1. You will be well prepared for the next fishing trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ideal carrying case. It looks roomy and yet lightweight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sewing and stitching supplies could certainly be categorized as tackle and it proves we will use our imaginations to find what we need!
    Thank you for coming to my blog but I can't reply through mine. If you can figure out how to send an email address I can reply that way.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Denice, I too have had trouble with some blogs where I can't make a comment. Not all that tech savvy, so do not know how to get around it. However thanks for visiting my blog.

      Delete
  4. Hi June. After you popping into my blog I had a nice little read of yours. How have I not found it before? We have quite a few things in common, both enjoying crafting and caravanning. We visited outback QLD in May, so some of your posts brought back lovely memories. I'm looking forward to keeping up with your doings in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi June what a wonderful find and its perfect for taking stitching away,I must keep my eye out for one in our Aldi store.
    I love that it fits your thermo cup as well hope your day is a good one my friend xx

    ReplyDelete