Wednesday 2 December 2020

It's Beginning to Look Like Christmas

 Well here we are, it is the beginning of Summer as well as time to start preparing for the Christmas season.

I found a container of Bailey's Truffles at the supermarket - of course I purchased it, and then had the thought of wondering if I could make some. So I had a look through google the other day and came across a recipe for Bailey's White Chocolate Tim Tam Cheesebake balls, and .... oh yummmmm!


Here is the link of where the recipe is that I used:

https://bakeplaysmile.com/baileys-tim-tam-cheesecake-balls

Mind you, mine don't look as classy as in the photo on the recipe, but they sure taste good.

Whilst doing the washing last weekend, I decided I would take down the small curtain in my craft room, it needed a freshen up, so off it went to the washing machine, however, I did not put it back up when it was dry and ironed. I decided to use 2 fat quarters to create something special for my craft room. Just couldn't help myself - here is 'Santa's Workshop!


Now as if that is not enough, I got out some of our Christmas decorations today and began to make our place a little bit 'Christmassy', so I had another play with my Lensball, and this is what I came up with.



Still got  long way to go to learn how to use it properly, but I am learning.

For now though, I must get back to my craft room and continue on with some 'Secret Santa' gifts that need completing. So ...

Take care, look after yourselves and keep safe.

June


1 comment:

  1. You are getting into the festive spirit. I’m sure could happily nibble away on a truffle while working. Santa’s Workshop

    ReplyDelete