Sunday 13 March 2022

Mini Throwovers

 I came across a mini throwover some time ago and thought that it would be a good idea for salads, meat etc when we have barbeques at home or when setting out food when we are on the road travelling. Another thing I ike about them, is that they wash like rags too.

I found some curtain fabric for the main section - 50cm x 50cm, and the strips around the edge is 3.5 cm wide which is a great way to use up fabric pieces that are not much use to make anything bigger.

These are exceptionally good to place over bowls or trays of food rather than the larger type that cover the whole table (have a few of these too). And yes there are a couple of Christmas ones too - got to be well prepared!

With the weather that we have been having over the last few weeks, not a lot has been done, also I have begun to go through all the gear I pulled out of our caravan when we had it in for repairs, and now have to put it back in - mind you there is quite a bit that won't be going back in - I mean, why would you want 3 omelette dishes for the microwave? That is just one example.

For now though I shall head off and go through another container before settling down for the evening to watch some TV.

Take care and look after yourselves,

'Til next time,

June


1 comment:

  1. I have a couple of these that my neighbour made me and I use often, covering food on the bench, baking out of the oven, that sort of thing. I have some fabric to make a few more, so your post reminded me to get on and get cracking!

    ReplyDelete