Sunday 3 April 2022

Best April Fool's Day - Stitching

 The wait was finally over and we gathered to enjoy a lovely day with a visit from the wonderful designer Nikki Tervo and her husband John.

Nikki & John brought up a terrific array of quilts, patterns, stitcheries and threads etc for us all to ooh and ahh over, with their 'pop-up' shop, and of course that meant quite a dent in our wallets with all the lovely items we purchased - I was no exception!



Included in our day, was one of Nikki's designs - the pattern with it pre-printed on fabric along with the stabiliser required. You could either bring your own threads or purchase a pack of the required threads for the project.

The day also included BYO morning tea and lunch or you could purchase needs from the cafe at the Arts Centre.

Here I am with my friend Kim getting into some stitching.

I have been to several stitching days and I have to say I felt this one was the best.

Back to our 'normal' Ladies Sewing Circle next Tuesday, where I am sure we will all tell of our great day out!

'Til next time,

June

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful way to spend a day. I look forward to seeing your finished project.

    ReplyDelete