Tuesday 12 April 2022

The Rabbits Have Been Let Loose

Several weeks ago my friend, Karen from Karen's Korner, showed me some cute little rabbits she was making and I asked if she minded if I made some for the ladies in my sewing group. 

I set to work, gathered my fabrics from my stock - didn't have to buy any fabric for this project.


I have to say that they were quite mischievous at times, and on one occasion 5 of them went missing - took me several days to find them. 


There were faces to be stitched on, and of course tails to be attached.


Once the bases were stitched up, it was time to turn them right side out, ready for 'feeding'.


I decided to 'feed' them with Easter marshmallows and small chocolate eggs.

Now time to take them to my sewing group and hand them out. All were suitably surprised and delighted with their little bunny.


I was so pleased that they were accepted so well - I  (personally) am one of those that has trouble making items to sell on stalls etc., but prefer to make items as a surprise and give them out. Makes me feel all 'fuzzy'.

Well, that finishes off a lovely day for me, so ....

'Til next time,

June

2 comments:

  1. Like you I made some bunnies after seeing Karens Post and I donated mine to the coffee ladies today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea, and such a lovely surprise for your friends.

    ReplyDelete