Tuesday 25 July 2023

Placemats Done

 Friends of ours have just recently purchased a new (to them) motorhome and went away for their first mini trip last week up to the Bunya Mountains in South East Queensland. 

To take with them I made a pair of motorhome placemats.

Quite pleased with the way they came up, and I made them so you can turn them over for a fairly plain fabric which will mean you can use them other than in the motorhome.

Now I thought they were silly (?) going up to the Bunya Mtns at this time of year (4 to 21 degs o/night tonight & tomorrow) - it can be quite cold up there, however I then remember, we are just as silly as we are planning a mini trip of our own coming up to 'outback Qld' - out to western Queensland - now THAT will be cold!

Surprisingly, I have begun on a couple of Christmas projects, however I think one in particular may take me more than a couple of months to complete. More about them later.

'Til next time, take care,

June

No comments:

Post a Comment