Wednesday 29 August 2018

6 of The Best

I have completed another six little bears that I have been working on this month - with a few other projects along the way.


I am quite pleased with these, it is the first time I have actually tried making some little girl bears with dresses on, and I am so glad they turned out OK.

Not sure who I will give these little guys to as yet, but I am sure there is some one out there that could really do with a smile and a bit of cheering up.

As I write this, we are on 'grandparent duty' with our three grand-daughters whilst their parents have a trip to the States for a couple of weeks. I managed to organise some of my mini quilt blocks to bring with me which I can sit and hand stitch whilst the girls are at school. So they will be the start of next months projects.

For now though .....

 'Til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment