Monday 4 May 2020

Working On These Borders is OK

Some words have taken on a whole different meaning this last couple of months, and I guess that where working on borders could mean you go to employment in a border locality, for me it is that I have added the borders etc to these two stitcheries that I had completed.

This bear one is a pattern from Teddly Winks that I reduced to fit for one of my mini quilts.The second one is from a printed piece (again I resized it to fit my needs) that I purchased at Pottique, a lavendar farm  in the South Burnett area of Queensland.


Rather pleased with them both, having used scraps for the borders, now just two more to make so I can complete the set on 'bears'.

Back to my craft room and turning my thoughts to what I might create for my 'Countdown to Christmas' this year beginning in July - keep tuned.

For now though, take care and continue to keep safe .... for just a little longer.

June


5 comments:

  1. Two pretty teddy stitcheries, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stitched teddies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Teddy stitcheries..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been catching up on reading blogs. Your stitcheries are rather cute and aren't you lucky to now have a little bowl and the perfect stool.

    ReplyDelete