Tuesday 9 July 2019

A B-I-G Dose of Happiness

After Blackall, our morning tea stop was at Tambo - now Tambo is known world-wide for it's beautiful teddies. The idea of making the teddies began some 20 years ago by two women who were trying to come up with an idea to help their farming husbands and supplement the income for the drought affected properties. (Hmm ..... another 7 year drought is here at present) Anyway, these women created the Tambo Teddies and they are now sold all over the world. I have visited this store before and it was with joy I re-visited it and it's new owners. I was able to introduce them to my bear that travels with us (OK, with me!) and I wonder if you can find him amongst all the other bears.



 

OK, I've had my little bit of indulgence, now back to our trip.

PS The morning tea at the café across the road was rather tasty too.

No comments:

Post a Comment