Friday 26 July 2019

Countdown to Christmas - July

Oh, I can hear the groan coming from you all, and usually I would agree with you, however this year I decided I was going to start early as I find making all my Christmas items all in December seems to send me into a frenzy with such a short time to complete them, but ..... this year I will be more organised. Well, that is what I am saying now, I bet I shall be still frantic come December!



So, for my first 'Countdown to Christmas' project I have made a couple more of my mug sweaters with a Christmas theme. The only problem here is that Christmas here in Australia is normally hot! Guess we will just have to have a 'Christmas in July' party.


I am quite happy with the way Mr & Mrs Claus came together.

For now though .....

                                                                                                    and thank you for stopping by.

8 comments:

  1. Hi June what fun these mug sweaters are,i love there xmas theme,well done my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sheryl, it was fun making them. I think my mug will end up with a wonderful wardrobe of sweaters over time.

      Delete
  2. I love your mug sweaters. Blessings.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. There is so many designs you can use, but the Christmas ones do look the best.

      Delete
  4. Very Christmassy indeed! With a Christmas mug packed with a few chocolates, and dressed in a mug sweater, they would make cute little gifts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jenny, and what a great idea to fill the mugs with sweets etc. - never thought of that.

      Delete