Monday 29 July 2019

Tea Time

Over several months I have had to change a few things around when it comes to my health, and one of the ones that happened was that I could no longer have 'normal'  tea or coffee - not even decaffeinated stuff, and the recommended drink was camomile tea.

With this in mind, I started taking some tea bags with me whenever we went out in a snack-lock plastic bag, but I found it didn't last long. The reason for this is that some cafes etc do not have camomile tea, although thankfully most do.

The fact the plastic bags kept splitting with use, I rummaged around in my fabric collection and came across a small piece of appropriate fabric just the right size. This is the result of 5 minutes at the machine.


Oh, I must tell you, my day's shopping I mentioned in my last post was disappointing to say the least. Have you ever had days where you are so looking forward to shopping and when you get there, you really don't need much after all. Well this happened the other day and I only ended up with minimal in my shopping bag. Ah well, another day will reap a better shopping trip I am sure.


For now though ......


                                                                                             and thank you for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. Hi June wow what a cute bag you have made,it's a great idea to hold your tea bags in.
    Oh no nothing worse than looking forward to shopping and you can't find anything to buy,hope you have a lovely day my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I'm visiting via Karen's blog where I saw the placemats you made her... Great to meet another blogger. I love the tea bag bag you made...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fiona, welcome! I'm glad you stopped by, and hope you find something on my blog that makes you smile and maybe have a bit of a laugh.

      Delete
  3. Hello June, many thanks for your comment on my blog Romany Quilting. Did you know that you come up as a "non reply blogger" so I cannot reply directly? Perhaps you might let me have your email, I couldn't find it on your blog.

    ReplyDelete