Tuesday 26 November 2019

A Couple of Christmas Gifts - Done

As mentioned in my previous post, I have signed up for a mystery advent stitch along, and as I am not sure exactly what I am in for, I decided to really get stuck into finishing off some other Christmas gifts sooner rather than later.


Here are a couple of cushions I have been making for some friends.




I made some of these some years ago and decided to make them when one of my friends said she had done some candle-wicking years ago, but had given the items away, never to be seen again. Picking up on this comment, I decided to make her a little bit of candle-wicking and hopefully make her day.


There is still another project I wish to finish this month, let's hope I manage to get it completed so I am free for next month.


For now though,


                                                                                            and thank you for visiting my blog.


2 comments:

  1. What a lovely gift for your friend. I've made a candle wicked cushion, the first thing I did in this technique. Then went on to make a candle wick quilt, so you can see I'm a real fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cushions, they will make great gifts!

    ReplyDelete