Thursday 28 November 2019

Another Couple of Kindness Bears

I have been trying to get these couple of Kindness Bears made for nearly two months - I don't usually take this long, however this month (November) just seems to have flown by and we have had a few extra things that had to be attended to.






These are for some friends up near Murgon (near where we go fishing at Bjelke Petersen Dam), and I have heard back that they were well appreciated - that makes me feel good too.


For now though I am putting my feet up and resting waiting for the 1st December when I am to start a Mystery Advent Stitch-along.


Wherever you reside, look after yourselves and take care,


                                                                                        and thank you for visiting my blog.

3 comments:

  1. Hi June these are very cute bears,yes i can see that they will be well loved,hope you have a lovely day my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely gift these little bears are, will be much loved and cuddled, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute bears. You have done a great job with them.

    ReplyDelete