Thursday 23 April 2020

ANZAC Block Done

As you may recall a few weeks ago I made a terrible mistake in making this block - too much of a hurry to get it done for ANZAC Day, and wasn't concentrating, but I sat and unpicked it and was able to salvage the borders and redo the block - think it looks OK, and although it is just pinned in place for the moment, when I finish the rest of the 'Uniquely OZ' set, it shall take it's rightful place.

To all the veterans from all theatres of war and the remaining defence personnel that support them, we salute you all, and thank you for your service.


                                                                     LEST WE FORGET

2 comments:

  1. Well done, and just in time! You must be so pleased with this little treasure. Each year I think that I really must make an Anzac quilt......

    ReplyDelete