Tuesday 14 April 2020

Hubby in His Hideaway

Thought today I would show you what hubby has been up to over the last few days down in his newly cleaned up shed. 

Yep he has been making more mess! Having said that it is for a good cause - me! Sort of ......

He started out with a block of wood and turned it into this very cute bowl for me to put some little nick-nacks on my side table beside my lounge chair.


Now talking of my lounge chair - a recliner, I sometimes prefer to sit up so my back is straighter, however when doing this my feet don't touch the floor - yes, I am vertically challenged with short legs, hubby also made me a little stool to put in front of my recliner so I can put my feet on it.


I am really stoked with this and he has made it just the right height for me - makes sitting in my chair stitching very comfortable.

I have also been working on a couple of projects myself too but have yet to take some photos - next time.

For now, take care and stay safe.

June

3 comments:

  1. Such a lever hubby, and so thoughtful! Hope you rewarded him with some freshly baked scones or something similar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever hubby, Your footrest/stool is so cute, much better than my plastic office style one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hubby is awsome! Love the bowl and footstool. You will enjoy it I am sure!

    ReplyDelete