Saturday 18 April 2020

Been a Little Busy

With not a lot to do around here, like everywhere else we are staying home and this means lots more time for stitching. So ....  I got out the fat 1/8's pack I purchased last month and started making some blocks for a comforter that I had in mind.


Was going really great with my chopping and sewing and ended up with 20 x 9" squares.


When I then set them out on the pinky/red fleece I decided that it was just too bright for the pretty pink blocks, so will have to wait 'til I can get to the shops to pick something else for the backing.

Ah, well lots more to do, including making a start on another set of my mini quilt blocks - I only have two more sets to complete, so they are called 'Uniquely Oz' and (goes without saying) Bears.

Here is a photo of the stitchery for the first of my bear blocks, it is a pattern from Teddlywinks that I picked up in Mackay Qld late last year. Got some pretty fabrics to finish it off too.


Thing that's all for now, so everyone look after yourselves and keep safe.

'Til next time,
June

2 comments:

  1. It's good to have variety.
    Your bears are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There’s no chance of you getting bored at this stage. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete