Saturday 25 July 2020

Countdown to Christmas - July

Goodness, this year seems to have flown by - in one way, yet in another it seems to have been so long. Guess that is what comes from being 'i-sew-lated' most of the time.

We are now into July and it is time to start on my 'Countdown to Christmas' items. I have found some really nice items to make for this year, with a couple of 'new' techniques that I haven't tried before.

So for this month, I have made some Santa Boot cutlery stockings ....


I still have plenty of projects on the go, so keep watching, including the unveiling of my Challenge Quilt from earlier this year. It will be sent off to Victoria this coming week.

For now though, take care and keep safe,

'Til next time,

June

3 comments:

  1. So cute, your Santa Boot cutlery holders. I can just imagine them gracing the table on Christmas Day! Well done indeed. Will be watching to see what other ideas you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous cutlery Christmas Stockings...

    ReplyDelete
  3. They will look great on the table.

    ReplyDelete