Wednesday 11 September 2019

Bear Making Time Again

As you all know I have this you-beaut fancy-dancy craft (fishing tackle) bag and it was all packed ready to load into the caravan when we got word that some friends were in quite a distressed state. Quickly before we left home I traced off another one of my bears, and added it to my collection in the bag.


I don't make great numbers of bears like others in the Facebook group I belong to - I don't have an embroidery machine - but I hand stitch the embellishments onto them. Anyway, I find it incredible that it seems I no longer have finish one lot, than I hear of someone that is in need of a lift/smile, and so I am into making another bear to give someone a smile.

Today I sent this little guy on his journey to Perth, I hope he enjoys the trip and arrives safely, and is in readiness to put a smile on the faces of our friends.


Oh by the way I changed my coffee cup for another one in my bag and am thoroughly chuffed with my new bag. My smaller sewing machine got packed as well.

For now though, remember ......

              
                                                                           and thank you for popping in for a visit.



2 comments:

  1. I'm sure your lovely bear will be much appreciated, such a lovely surprise to arrive in the mail box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is sure to give the recipient a "lift". You must show us a picture of your home away from home sewing space set up.

    ReplyDelete