Wednesday 25 September 2019

Countdown to Christmas - September

Pete has been joined by his brother-in-law when it comes to going out fishing, so that has left me with oodles of time to get on with my stitching - just love it!

So today, it is time to let you see what I have been working on for this month's Countdown to Christmas.


I have been making some stocking fillers this month completing 3 hand towels and 6 tea bag sachets with the following message on them for Christmas Day.
                      'On Christmas Day at half past three
                       Brew yourself a cup of tea
                       I'll think of you & you'll think of me
                       While sitting round the Christmas tree'

I also decided that I really should take a couple of photos of the two stitcheries I purchased at the Pottique Lavender Farm the other Saturday, so here they are - mind you, they will be put away for the time being until I feel I have nothing else to do (ha, ha!) and then pull them out again.



Time now though to put the kettle on to make myself a cuppa and continue on with my project for the end of the month.

In the meantime ......


                                                                                                and thank you for stopping by.

 

3 comments:

  1. You are certainly achieving heaps. Great stocking stuffers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very organised with your Christmas gift making, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi June such beautiful finishes,you are very organised for xmas,well done my friend xx

    ReplyDelete