Tuesday 3 September 2019

Post Script

Today I went down to my hairdresser to have my hair done, and so I took down a box for delivery to her.


In this box was my special bridal couple that I have been working on for the last few weeks, and thankfully it would appear that no 'hanky-panky' occurred whilst they were in their box.




Sarah absolutely loved the bears and immediately sent a photo of them to her mother. She made the comment that she much prefers 'personlised' gifts and the bears definitely fall into that category..

She showed me some photos of the wedding held on a property up near Toowoomba - apparently it was a homestead/property that one of the earlier Governor's of Queensland used to visit quite regularly for breaks.

Now to set to and start a couple of other projects that are lined up on my sewing table ready to be started.

For now though,

                                                                                                          and thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. how lovely.... definitely a personalised present.
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi June I knew your friend would love this gift ,they look awesome in the lovely box what a beautiful friend you are xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very original gift. Looking forward to seeing your next projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a lovely gift to give. I'm sure it will be well appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet!! Isn't it fun to do something nice for someone who really needs a hug?

    ReplyDelete