Sunday 1 December 2019

Mystery Advent Stitch-Along - Day 1

Just over a week ago I received an email regarding signing up for a Mystery Advent Stitch-Along from Hugs 'n Kisses in Hobart Tasmania.






It sounded fun with you receiving an email with a small stitchery design each day until Christmas. Then I think on Christmas Day you find out what to make all your stitcheries up as. I have not done anything like this before and it was with a little bit of trepidation that I signed up for it - it was free after all, and who doesn't like something for free. Mind you I have recently made a couple of purchases from them and this is their way of giving back to their customers.


So .... today was the first day, only everything crashed this morning and no emails were received. To begin with I thought it was me, having hit a wrong button or something, but there was a message on their facebook page to say as soon as the problems were sorted out, we would get our pattern for Day 1. This arrived mid afternoon and after I downloaded it , traced off the pattern to some fabric, it was stitching time - mind you in between, we have been out for the first of our Christmas functions, but I have managed o get it done in time.




Hopefully I will not be this late in posting my future stitchings, so keep tuned and see what other lovely stitcheries I get to makae.


For now though,


                       Take care,


                                                                               and thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. it will be fun watching this project grow...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun thing to do! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is very interesting. I haven't heard of something like this before. I used to do a lot of hand stitching but my eyes aren't so good these days.

    ReplyDelete