Monday 23 December 2019

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

Finally I can sit with my feet up and have a quiet drink with all the pressure ... gone! I have finished all that I wanted to complete prior to the Christmas season, I shall be taking my little Mystery Advent Stitcheries for Day 23 & 24 with me as we head off to join our family for Christmas - Day 25 will just have to wait 'til we get back home.


I got the fruit cake made yesterday and it is all ready to go, hopefully we don't get pulled up for RBT testing on the highway, there is quite a lot (?) of rum both in the cake and on top as well .... oops.






At present I am enjoying one of my most favourite drinks, and no, no alcohol in this lot. I am a big fan of the Bundaberg Brewery Ginger Beer, but at Christmas they bring out a special brew - Spiced Ginger Beer. Oh my gosh, would have to think this is Australia's answer to hot mulled wine from the northern hemisphere. It is so, so delicious and refreshing in our hot temperatures.




I have also been busy with my final 'Countdown to Christmas' project for this year - hopefully they will put a smile on your face.






I would like thank Kris from Tag-Along Teddies for the OPAM that she has co-ordinated this year, it certainly is an awful lot of work she puts in each month - so thank you Kris. Can we hope, it will be on again next year?


What ever you do for Christmas and whoever you are with, enjoy and know that you are thought of at this special time of the year.


For now, both Hubby & I would like to wish all my blogger friends a very Merry Christmas - should be able to post again before the New Year.


 I would also like to thank you all for dropping by and visiting my blog.




"Til next time ....

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas wishes to you, hubby and your family. I have enjoyed reading your lovely blog and keeping up with your happenings. May you have a happy break, doing a little stitching, or whatever makes you happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a lovely Christmas... love your knitted Santa and Mrs Santa... and the cake sounds great.....
    Happy Christmas
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Safe travels and enjoy Christmas with your family. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Merry Christmas to you too.

    ReplyDelete