Wednesday 18 December 2019

Mystery Advent Stitch-Along Days 16, 17 & 18

Here I go again, lagging behind with my stitcheries, however I do have good reason with me trying desperately trying to finish off my Secret Santa gift - all but there.


For now though, here are my latest for the Mystery Advent Stitch-Along:


Day 16




Day 17




Day 18




I am hoping by tomorrow I may be able to post my Secret Santa project.


So with this in mind I shall close off here and head back to my sewing machine for the last little bits to finish off.


Have a good night my friends,
              
                                        and thank you for dropping by for a visit to my blog.

2 comments:

  1. You are doing well with your stitching. I haven't been very creative lately as the heat just floors me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little stitcheries, you are coming along well!

    ReplyDelete