Sunday 8 December 2019

Mystery Advent Stitch-Along - Days, 6,7 & 8

Oh gosh, I feel as if I have been dragging the chain with these, but in actual fact we were out for dinner on Friday night (Day 6), so did not get it posted.


Other than that, we have had a full free weekend and usually for December that is unheard of, so I have managed to get in and finish off a couple of projects including Day 7 yesterday.




Yes, I took the photo with my apron on, we were cooking a Turducken roast in our new Air Fryer. We are contributing the roasts for our Christmas Day get together, and felt we wanted to have a 'practice' run. Really tasted yummy, although it did fall apart when I attempted to carve it.




Hence, Day 7 stitchery did not get posted either. I then decided, I would leave it until I had done todays (Day 8) and post them altogether.




I am so enjoying stitching these, although I have 'tweaked' a couple of them, but on the whole and pleased with the whole project to date.


Now it is time, to put my feet up under the fan with a nice glass of chilled wine supplied by hubby.


Talking of my wonderful hubby, I have to say that although he considers himself  'supervisor' of this Mystery Advent Stitch-Along, he is also very supportive of me doing it. His comments (most of the time) are much appreciated.


For now though, it is 'wine o.clock' and I feel I have earnt it today.


'Til next time, take care wherever you are.


                                                                and thank you for dropping by for a visit.                    

1 comment:

  1. The turducken looks really good..... and you are keeping up well with the stitcheries. It's nice when hubby is supportive and encouraging... mine is too...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete