Wednesday 11 December 2019

Mystery Advent Stitch-Along - Days 9 & 10

Sorry I am late posting these (Days 9 & 10), thought I would be able to add todays (Day 11) as well, but not to be - went out for morning tea and lunch today, and as much as I enjoyed myself out and about, it does bite into my stitching time.


Here are the 9 & 10 that I finished this morning.




I did have the time this afternoon to get todays done, however I chose to catch up with some sewing of my 'Secret Santa' items. The cutting board came out and away I went. The sewing machine and the overlocker were going full bore. I am quite happy with what I am creating, and will post the photo of all the bits and pieces soon. But it now means I will have to catch up with my daily stitcheries tomorrow - that's OK, I feel I am far enough ahead to spend tomorrow afternoon sitting and doing the hand stitcheries. Looking at the diary I seem to have a reasonable amount of time up my sleeve to finish off the 'Secret Santa' things later in the week and maybe over the weekend.


For now though, I thank you for dropping by for a visit, and I shall make an effort to catch up and stay on track with my stitcheries.



3 comments:

  1. Hi June your stitching is lovely ,cant wait to see your mystery sewing,hope you have a lovely evening my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are not stressing too much about your Secret Santa sewing, after all, Christms is almost here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing how all these sweet stitcheries end up.

    ReplyDelete