Sunday 22 December 2019

Mystery Advent Stitch-Along Days 21 & 22

Oh my gosh, the time has really flown and we are 22 lovely little stitcheries down and only 3 to go, can't wait to see what it is we are meant to possibly make up using them. Although I do have an idea of my own (as do others) but I will wait and see what ideas are suggested to us.


Here is my Day 21 & 22 stitcheries




In between doing these today, I also got our Christmas cake made after soaking the fruit in rum overnight, and sprinkling more over the top when I took it out of the oven - the smell must have got to me though as I just realised I have not taken a photo of it to post here, ah well, will see if I can put one up tomorrow.


Thankfully our family from Canberra have finally have been able to travel up through NSW (bushfires still horrendous) heading for the Sunshine State of Queensland (we too have fires in various areas, but thankfully no where near as bad as NSW) to spend Christmas with the family.


Time now to sit and put my feet up for a break before heading back to the kitchen to begin cooking dinner - oh, I must be bad, hubby does dinner on a Sunday night, woo hoo! A night off.


For now though, if you are travelling to reach family and/or friends to celebrate Christmas, please take care and travel safe.


'Til next time .....

1 comment:

  1. Well done on keeping up to date with your stitcheries and also on getting your Christmas cake made. Slack me hasn't made one for a few years. Enjoy your time with your family.

    ReplyDelete