Friday 20 December 2019

Mystery Advent Stitch-Alog - Days 19 & 20

Back to my little stitcheries today with me catching up (again) with them. Was not totally happy with the design inside the star for Day 19's, so did a little 'tweaking' again and am happy with it now.


For todays, it just screamed a thread full of sheen for the bow and that is what I did, I pulled out the box with all my DMC rayon threads, had them quite a while and to be honest, don't think they are available now, however, am happy with this one as well. Doesn't look all that different in the photo, but it does shine with the light on it.




Time now, to do a few more bits and pieces ready for Christmas - don't tell anyway, but I still haven't made my Christmas cake yet! Will get the fruit ready and soak it overnight.


So I shall be off .....




Take care my friends,


                      and thank you for dropping by.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE home made Christmas cakes but decided not to make one this year as we are trying to cut down on carbs. But then......won a raffle cake, Home made! Oh well, guess we will be eating some after all. Happy mixing with yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely little stitcheries... I'm looking forward to seeing how they all come together.... enjoy the cake making....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete