Sunday 29 December 2019

Mystery Advent Stitch-Along Days 23, 24 & 25

Yah hoo!! Finally, although a couple of days late, I have finished the little stitcheries that make up the Mystery Advent Stitch-A-Long that I have been taking part in for the month of December. I have so enjoyed making them, and with some time out with family over this last week  deciding what I have come to the point of deciding what I shall create with them. So the net couple of days will be spent with some graph paper, a pencil and an eraser to try and bring a design together.


Here are the last 3 designs:


I trust everyone has had a great Christmas and looking forward to a new start with a new year.


'Til next time, take care and enjoy your holiday break, and


                                                     thank you for dropping by and visiting my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Well done! I can't believe you found the time in the "Silly season" to get the stitcheries done. I'll look on with interest to see what you create with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute wee stitcheries.
    Happy new year.

    ReplyDelete